Kemper Profiler Head – White
Kemper Profiler Head – White
Kemper Profiler Head
Incredibly Lifelike Profiles of Real Guitar Amplifiers
Using the new Kemper Profiling Amplifier, you can create a profile of your very own amplifiers (or whatever you can get your hands on) and store it into memory. It’s a true guitar preamplifier with real gain and tone knobs ready to plug into a power amp, sound system, or recording system. The real magic begins when you start shaping your tone with the Profiling Amplifier’s tone controls – Kemper’s high-tech wizardry makes your profiled amp respond amazingly accurately to the Profiling Amplifier’s tone and gain controls. You can take an amazing amp, capture its essence, and play it back anytime with complete gain and tone control. Call Sweetwater today to learn more about how the Kemper Profiling Amplifier can supercharge your guitar rig.
Kemper Profiling Amplifier at a Glance:
- 200 factory presets and extensive online resources
- Profile your own amplifiers
- The perfect link between stage and studio
200 factory presets and extensive online resources
Right out of the box, the Kemper Profiling Amplifier has a ton of profiled amps ready to play. Just connect the Profiling Amplifier to your sound system or recording rig, and you’re set. And even if you don’t have a collection of amps to profile, there are hundreds of profiled amplifiers available online, and the community of Kemper profilers is growing every day.
Profile your own amplifiers
While the incredibly lifelike profiles included with the Profiling Amplifier will appeal to everybody, you’ll love the Profiling Amplifier if you have a ton of amps already. It’s easy to connect the Profiling Amplifier to the amp you want to profile, hook up a microphone, capture the sound of that amp, and store it as a preset. You’ll be amazed at how accurately your profiled amp preset responds to the gain and tone controls.
The perfect link between stage and studio
Ever been frustrated trying to re-create the tone you captured on a recording when you play out live? Then you’ll love the Profiling Amplifier, because it can profile your studio sound while you’re recording. Just take a split of the mic you’re recording with and use the split signal to connect to the Profiling Amplifier. You’ll capture the sound of your studio performance, ready to be recalled on any stage in the world at a moment’s notice.
Kemper Profiling Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Lunchbox-sized guitar preamplifier can create profiles of any physical guitar amplifier
- Includes 200 amplifier profiles for you to start with
- Easy to profile your own amplifiers – all you need is a microphone and cable, guitar cables, and a combo amp or amp head and cabinet
- Built-in DI can split your signal to a direct output for simultaneous recording of your dry guitar signal and the guitar amp profile
- Great-sounding collection of effects in addition to the amplifiers
- Automatic spillover lets your delay and reverb tails fade out naturally when you change presets
- You can lock individual module settings when changing presets, keeping your current delay effects settings while changing amp profiles
- Effects loop lets you integrate your hardware effects and stompboxes
Don’t settle for any old amp or effects profile; use the Kemper Profiling Amplifier to capture the sound of your own gear!
View the specifications of the ADAM Audio T7V by clicking each drop-down section.
- General Data
- Audio Input Connectors
- Control Options
SEE WHAT YOU HEARMEASUREMENT DATA
Here you can view the results of common loudspeaker measurements for the ADAM Audio T7V.
MORE TO DISCOVERADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Read up on the user manual, the quick start guide or take a look at the product sheet.
Low Cost Studio Monitors
Our professional monitors are designed from the very beginningto
reporoduce the sound signal without any alteration. These monitors
will meet the needs of the biggest studios as well as the smalles ones.
'Listen to your music, not to your speakers!'